14'01", single-channel video, digital (Full HD) transferred on H264,Colors,
Cast: sitting man Koji Ogawa, sitting woman Stefania Zambon, waiter Shigehiro Suwa, female dancer Ai Owada, male dancer Tancredi Cocchi
photography: Tadahiro Yoshikawa
post-production: Pierre Bouchilloux
make-up: Stefania Zambon
A man sitting on a chair is waiting for someone giving to him a glass of water to start a weird erotic game, which involves other surreal characters.
From a surrealistic and ironical perspective, “69”, the first episode of the series with the same name, is a fictitious theatrical representation of orgasm by a couple not well defined. Also, the peculiarity of the series is the strict observation of some rules:
- The story must have opposite situations or perspectives as suggested by the title.
- Every episode has to be filmed with a fixed camera at the centre of the scene.
- No camera movements, zoom and cuts in the editing are allowed.
- there is always the role of the waiter who introduces the scene as a kind of historicus.
- "The multi-sensory Impossibility of a Worm", Jean Sadao Solo exhibition, Ogu Mag gallery, Tokyo, Japan, 15 July 2018
- 31st Uppsala International Shortfilm Festival, International Competition, Uppsala, Sweden 22-28 October 2012
- 10th flEXiff Experimental International Film Festival, curatorial program Special flEXiff Competition, Sidney, Australia 21-23 September 2012